Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm a WINNER!!!

Do you remember when people used to say "Winner"?

As in,
"She's such a 'winner'..."
yeah...
okay...
moving on...
Well I am a WINNER!!


Actually it's been a whole week of winning
but I'll post about others another time.


This time I won at a game!
yes.
A blog game!
So fun!



Meet Spanky
cute, eh?
He could be the key to your success
this week!

Meet Kris at her blog

She is the proud owner of Spanky.
She's got great ideas
and is very talented!




okay.

Beautiful table runner...

but wait...





OOOOOOH!
LOooky Here!!!


It's Reversible!
And check out that quilting!!


She made this table runner for her Etsy shop



And not only is she talented but

affordable!

And so is her FABRIC


That's right
check out her other shop




Kris has a different take on her fabric shop than some others.
"Fabrics are so expensive now, even wholesale prices.

I decided to not try to compete with all of the other sellers with the new fabrics.

I'm working towards having most (if not all) of my fabrics

listed @ $5-$6 per yd., high quality, top manufacturers & designers.

The difference will be they will be from a season or two ago."


I love her shop
and I love her prices

I played her Treasure Hunt game
and won her giveaway of a
10% discount

in both her shops!

So what are you waiting for?!

Browse both her shops and try to find Spanky

(she gives a clue on her blog)

and

GOOD LUCK!

And tell her I sent ya'!

2 comments:

Kris ~ Fabric ala Carte (aka The Scrappy Quilter) said...

Kelly,

Thanks so much for your nice post!!

Kris

Kris ~ Fabric ala Carte (aka The Scrappy Quilter) said...

Kelly,
I just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you a Kreativ Blogger Award! Go to my blog to read all about it!
Kris (Bonbonsandmore & Fabricalacarte)
http://thescrappyquilter.blogspot.com