Monday, June 1, 2009

Please stand when your name is called...

And the moment you've all been waiting for......

(a hush falls upon the crowd)
The winner of the 3 in 1 Hamburger....
(spotlights search across the crowd)
Would "Be a Good Mom" please stand up!!!
YOU WIN!! YOU WIN!!
beagoodmom said...
"no way. that is too cute. and you would just give it to me? You rock. I do hamburgers with cheese, extra pickles (which I then pick off and eat seperate) and ketchup."
Congratulations!
And thanks to all that left comments
and made this so much fun.
Now that I know how much fun it is to give things away
well I'll do it more often!
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

beagoodmom said...

Thanks for the prize! I cannot wait to get it. I will link back with a picture of my kids feeding it to some stuffed animal...because I am sure that is the first thing they will do!