Monday, July 20, 2009

The MOTHERLOAD!

Have you ever wondered what 10 yards of
Warm and Natural quilt batting would look like?


It arrived with my mother, a note attached.
Apparently the girls at Joann's fabric think that
the Canadian that called them, thrilled out of her noggin'
over sale quilt batting was a bit odd.
And yet I think it was secretly the most exciting part of their day.
*wink*
The note says:
Jaleana from AMERICA says hi
or in your language
EHHHH!!!! LOL!
Laugh out loud is right!
To set the record straight, we do say "hi" here in Canada.
We also say hello, hey, bonjour and the odd hola and aloha, etc.
We say "eh" instead of "hunh"....
But that's okay--
She sent some great fabric along and I'm going to make her something to thank her for getting my batting cut so fast so my mom could just pay and go.
Good customer service.



mmmmmm. yum.
Sultry.
Fabric for Pumpkins quilt.
Haven't settled on a pattern yet though.
The cutest cupcake fabric. ever.
Some fabulous fall FQ's.
(I have a table runner in mind for those)
And a nearly complete Cotton Blossoms layer cake
All purchased from my friend, Jodi's, etsy store.



My favourite thing Jodi makes are her "Square it Up's"

Can. not. wait.

see the ones with the 5 and 6 marked on them?

so wanting to use them.

soon.

for one of these.

And a beautiful gift from Jodi!

I have coveted her fabric baskets and often wanted to try to make one.

Well now I don't have to right away!

And I don't know how she knew but

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

Seriously.

I big puffy heart it.

Thanks Jodi.

And thanks to my mom for truckin' all that stuff to Canada with her.

It will go to good use.

Some of it already has.

*wink*

2 comments:

Sophia Aster said...

Great new fabric! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Jodi Nelson said...

Aw... Thanks my bloggin friend! Glad you got all your loot and love it too! Would love to have me 10 yards of warm and natural sittin here! NOT! It's 102 degrees at 5:30 p.m. That's dang hot!