Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sick...

a pit in my stomach that just won't go away...
--------------------------------------------------------

1. Bubby decided to pick a fight with our field stone and brick fireplace today....
let's just say that the fireplace won and I spent an hour in emerg so they could "glue" his forehead back together
--not pretty

2. Pumpkin is going to go to Kindergarten in less than 2 weeks.
On a bus.
By herself.

3. It's beautifully sunny and warm but I'd rather be curled up in front of the boob tube eating popcorn and drinking hot chocolate.
My legs are aching and my arms are like dead weights that I'm dragging around with me.
I think I may be allergic to working out.
-------------------------------------------------------


What am I going to do?

1. I prayed on the way to the hospital out loud in the van.
While waiting in triage I prayed silently.

Not for Bubby,
he was bouncing on the waiting room chairs,
but for me, that I could stop shaking.

We prayed a prayer of thanks once we got home from the hospital and Bubby had a temper tantrum because I said he couldn't go to the park.
I think he's gonna' be okay :)

2. I think I'm going to stalk her to make sure she makes out all right.
This act will mainly aid in my digestion and rehabilitation from Paranoid Mother Syndrome
also known as P.M.S.

3. Get off my butt and go make supper.

And then I'm going to make another bookmark!

1 comment:

HMaas said...

What a day - hope the little man will be okay. I too am a little anxious as my son is going to JK this year - I am excited for him, but nervous for me.