Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I should never have started...


These are seriously too fabulous!

Best Nanaimo Bars I've EVER HAD!

No I'm not exaggerating.
I know I'm prone to that but....
no..

not this time.

I'd take them out of the bag to take a better picture
but then I'd eat them all for sure.


It is in their best interest
--as well as mine--
for them to just stay put!


MMMMMM.....


I didn't make them.

Our bible study does a cookie exchange every year
and for the last few I've organized it.

I also put a little recipe book together each year of all the recipes brought.
I have this recipe

and I'd type it out here except
my fingers are s-t-i-c-k-y
and I'm licking them...

so if you'd like the recipe
just let me know in the comments and I'll stop eating long enough to send it to you....


mmmm...
so good...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we want the recipe!!! I am drooling looking at the picture!

Miller Racing Family said...

Yes, I would totally love the recipe. Looks like something right up my alley!
Have a fabulous day!

djaj said...

ooooh, this is worth testing ! Is it easy ? Does it require a lot of "exotic" ingredient ?

Valerie said...

I would love the recipe! We usually get the ones from M & M, which are good, but homemade - that's got to be better!

K-Sue said...

I'd love to see the recipe, too!

Mr and Mrs M said...

Pretty, pretty please could you send me the recipe?