Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So it's just been one of those days...

yep.
ever had one?
Where everything you planned, didn't happen?
When you think you're on top of it...you're not?
when you put the clothes in the washer, add the soap and forget to press the start button....

4 hours later you realize you've done no laundry because you forgot to press START!
You make a special dinner and hubby's not home on time
so his is a bit dry and the kids aren't a fan of it
...again
your 2 year old son gives you a hassle at bedtime...
when all you really want is to snuggle him and enjoy the special time...
but instead he pulls your hair when you say you're done singing
and "no you may not have any more water"
and yes it's time for mommy to leave the room...
and as you walk out he says "I love you mommy"
and your heart melts so you go in and sing one more song anyway?

which results in a temper tantrum of
"another song! ANOTHER SONG!"
and then you're kicking yourself for giving in in the first place?

yeah,
one of those.
I know you're with me when I say
Tomorrow is another day...
and I thank the Lord that He keeps 'em comin'!

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

Bless your heart. You are completely right thank goodness the Lord keeps blessing us with a new day.
I haven't though forgot to turn on the washer, I am the dryer girl. I will put a load of clothes in the dryer and forget to start it, but I do remember to start another load of laundry. Though when it is done and I get ready to put them in the dryer I find the ones I forget to dry earlier. Aren't we glad we are women. lol
Have a fabulous day!