Monday, April 12, 2010

crazy busy. crazy fun.

yes. okay.
Where do I begin?
the last months have been...
ummm...
eventful...
to say the very least.
Between dentist appointments for my two year old...
why you ask?
ummmm--he took a bite out of our fireplace and is now missing his 2 front teeth :(
makes me sad...
and then what else?
oh! he's potty trained!!!!
WHEEE!
so toothless and potty trained...
Pumpkin had no bus driver for nearly a month so...
hi ho hi ho, it's off to school I go--twice a day!
and something called the Battle of the Books--
TRUST ME--it truly was a battle.
read 10 books,
make 100 questions each... (per book)
yeah,
have no life as a result!
(I did have help--lots of it!)
AND
my team won!
wooo hoooo!
and of course, I'm still pregnant.
So there you have it.
Nutshell.

No comments: