Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tagged...

I was tagged a couple of weeks ago and was tickled about it!
Mainly because it's a fun one and I was honoured that Jenny from Mommy of 2, Soulmate of 1
would even consider me as someone she likes to read about!

She was tagged by the Preppy Mafia which is where this little game originated!
The Preppy Mafia is a totally cool new blog.
if you've never seen it be sure to stop by!
Okay so here we go!

1. Who is your style icon?
Doris Day--I've dreamed of wearing her style--I was definately born in the wrong era!

2. What is your favorite socialite lit book?
ummmmmmm.... I read Sophie Kinsella--not what you would call socialite lit--no?

3. Favorite party theme?
I love colours as themes--I guess that's what takes me back to wedding planning days


4. Go to Halloween costume?
we don't really celebrate Halloween...

5. Extravagance you cannot live without?
Running water...yes...it's that important.

6. Living person you admire?
My friend Marianne

7. Greatest Fear?
My children growing up without faith in Christ.

8. Trait you deplore in yourself?
I exaggerate!

9. Which talent would you most like to have?
to be able to quilt with a longarm quilter

10. Greatest Achievement?
getting up at 5:45 am to work out every day

There you go! more about me!
feel like sharing something about you?

What is a talent you would most like to have?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I enjoyed reading this!! Totally cool getting to know ya better. Hugs!